International Student Support

Rooms/ Places to sleep
MUD Studio Slovenija can help you find the right place to stay near the studio (walking distance).

Visa Information: For international students, the Schengen Visum may be necessary for your stay in Ljubljana. To access this visa, visit the Embassy website. Here you will see options for a national visa and Schengen Visum. Due to the longevity of MUD’s courses, the national visa is unnecessary and we recommend that you file for the Schengen Visum.

Show all MUD schools